martes, 12 de noviembre de 2013


I feel so happy when I remember the day that I had a meeting with my friend that I hadn´t seen her for two years. I had gone to Brazil for my holidays. Although I didn´t want to go Brazil, I decided to buy a ticket and travel to this country. It was a wonderful summer holiday.
I stayed in a comfortable hotel. I was in my bedroom and I wanted to eat something so I went down stair to the restaurant. I was sitting in a table and I was drinking a soda.  
After that, the waiter carried me the dish, suddenly I saw somebody special next to my table. She was my best friend, Fabiola who was a wonderful friend, so I decided to invite her to my table and I asked for other dishes to the waiter for her and while we ate we remember our anecdote when we went to the school. We laughed and cried remember. That one meeting made it a day I will never forget.  







1 comentario: