martes, 12 de noviembre de 2013


DREAMS OF FAME?

   A people who do something special could be a famous people or simplify a successful but not well known, it depends of the pleasure of each person that has this opportunity.  
   To be famous could be a good experience because they are recognize for a lot of ordinary people that love and dream with them. Also, famous people earn lots of money which buy whatever they want like houses, cars and travel around the world.
   On the other hand famous people don´t have a private life because if they have a problem, TV programmer and magazine know about it in some seconds. In addition they aren´t with their family like an ordinary person that has a common job. They don´t celebrate Christmas, birthdays, etc.
   So I´d prefer to be a successful but not so well know because I would like to have a peaceful life without worried by the TV programmers or magazines. And I think that people couldn´t hate me or criticism me for bad thing that I could do or say.   

1 comentario: