viernes, 5 de julio de 2013

e-mail


Thanks for your e-mail inviting an educational summer camp. It’s so exciting. I am hoping to come for three months from the beginning of summer holidays to stay in the camp. Do you know if I the weather is warm or very hot?

   I’d prefer to study English and Literature because I want to progress with my knowledge in English and study literature will be a completely new experience due to I love riding books  like novels, thriller, poetry, etc. It would be a great. And I like studying than doing sport. Sorry but I am too lazy.

   I don’t worry for the money. I can pay whatever the camp want. I’ve waited it for a long time. I prefer visiting Barrier Reef because I want to know the sea and I do snorkeling. Your photos helped me to choose this place.  It is so beautiful. Thank for your help.

   See you, soon.

   Love,

   Gisel.

     

1 comentario:

  1. Thanks for your e-mail inviting ME TO an educational summer camp.
    due to THE FACT THAT I love riding books...
    It would be (a) great.
    can pay whatever the camp COSTS...
    GOOD JOB! B+

    ResponderEliminar