miércoles, 12 de junio de 2013


CENTRO PLAZA

I tried Centro Plaza for the first time this week, and I found that it was the best traditional restaurant I’ve been. It situated in Rosario de Lerma in Leandro Alem Street.

The surroundings were warm. It felt too comfortable and alive. The illumination in the restaurant was perfect.  The waiters’ service was wonderful because they were near us all the time and we didn’t need to wait for them. They were friendly and very kind, too.

 I was whit my family and when the waiter gave us the menu we couldn’t believe that all the dishes were so attractive. The ingredients were fresh. We asked for locro and empanadas and they were the most delicious dishes that we’d tasted. We felt that the dishes’ prices were very good, because the meal came to about $40 per person and it was reasonable.

All of us would recommend this restaurant. You will be satisfied and will want to returner again for many more meals!

 

 

1 comentario: