lunes, 22 de abril de 2013


      To : Anne Ryder_____________________________________________________________

       Subject: Holiday_____________________________________________________________

Hello Anne,

Thanks  for your  email. I’m surprised and happy to hear you’re coming  to Salta. I think that the best  time to come is in the spring due to everything is cheaper than in the summer and it doesn’t get too hot.

It's great that you want to know other young people so I suggest spending some days going clubs or pubs in the night. If you want I can give you some clubs or pubs’ names. They are amusing ,  popular  and perfect  for  your ages.

If you come in the spring, the weather is temperate, so you should bring some t-shirt and short for the daytime but trousers and jacket for the  evening.

Thanks for your invitation to join the group, you are so considerate. I’d enjoy to do so if I’m free and I can show other wonderful things in my area. Please let me know what day you’re coming.

Love,

Gisel

 

1 comentario:

  1. VERY NICE! A-
    due to THE FACT THAT everything is cheaper - some days going TO clubs or pubs AT (in the) nigtht - some t-shirtSSSSS and shortSSSS -

    ResponderEliminar