martes, 30 de abril de 2013


PAINTING              -           IT’S AMOUSING

                                                 AND

                                                                                 INTERESTING

 

I got love painting one winter holiday when I was about 17. I was in my bedroom and my mother went in my bedroom, who is an art’s teacher. My mom encouraged me by teaching me to paint easy pictures, so I found that I could enjoy it in my boring free times.

I realized I  really liked it and I could paint more difficult picture but not everything I painted was as perfect as my mother’s picture so I sometimes I was frustrated but my mother showed me that I was prospered. I was very excited.

When I went back to my school I showed my picture to my friends and they said me that they were perfect so I decided to take painting lessons. Now, I think I’m a good painter and sometime I sell my pictures and people like them. I find it really funny and relaxing. It’s the most wonderful thing in my life.

I recommended it as a hobby because for me painting help you to be more creative and intelligent and less lazy.  Come on, painting!
 
 
 

1 comentario:

  1. NICE! C+
    I was in my bedroom and my mother, who is an art’s teacher, went in.
    more difficult pictureS
    so I sometimes (I) was frustrated
    I was prospered??? IMPROVING?
    they said TO me
    sometimeS

    ResponderEliminar